The Charter of
the Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals-International
To all to whom these Presents shall come, Greeting!
WHEREAS the founding directors having been vested with the legal authority by the provisions pertaining to the Chamber by section 5 of act of incorporation No GA 2105 of 7 May 2008 , considering the importance of an International regulatory body to grant due recognition worldwide to Java developers as skilled professionals and as belonging to a single community to obtain maximum benefits for them within the global society in acknowledgement of their services and linking each other within the universe as a single community making the dispersed world one global village, having met in Cambridge England, and having convened the primary Council and setting up the Secretariat in Athens , Greece in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine set their hands hereunto to the International Charter dated the fourth day of September in the year of our Lord two thousand nine constituting a Body Corporate and Politic by the name of “The Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals- International “ with perpetual succession and a Common Seal:
NOW THEREFORE KNOW YE that We having taken the said signatures by virtue of Our Prerogative and moved thereto by Our desire to further the object of the Chamber for Ourselves, our Heirs and Successors have granted and declared and are graciously pleased by these Presents to grant and declare as follows:
The Institute shall henceforth be known by the name of the “The Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals-International” and by the same name shall have perpetual succession and a Common Seal, with power to break, alter and make anew the said Seal from time to time at the will and pleasure of the Institute and by the same name shall and may sue and be sued in all Courts, and in all manner of actions and suits, and shall have power to do all other matters and things incidental or appertaining to a Body Corporate.
The object for which the Institute is established and incorporated is the promotion of Java technology by introducing professionalism among Java techies in the field for continued advancement of technology through correctly developed skills to engage in different Industries worldwide adhering to professional practices.
And for that purpose to do any or all of the following things:
- to hold congresses, conferences and meetings and to provide for the reading of papers and the delivery of lectures for professionals to upgrade their professional status;
- to grant charter status for professionals who adhere to professional practices that need to be recognized
- to grant titles for professionals who adhere to professional practices that need to be recognized
- to prepare a platform for professionals to publish, or superintend the publication of, journals, books, pamphlets and papers to disseminate technical knowledge to the public for their personal growth and the benefit of the knowledge thirst of the community.
- to hold examinations, certify and issue certificates & charters, establish scholarships, organize lectures, grant prizes and by other means to promote and advance the study of matters relevant to the object of the Institute;
- to promote the study of and research into java technology
- to promote the efficiency and usefulness of the service and the standard of professional competence by members of the Institute, and for the purpose to exercise professional supervision over them;
- to establish and maintain libraries and collections of documents, papers and other important effects to improve the professional practice of Java developers;
- to make grants to universities or other educational establishments which are supporting to produce qualified Java developers to the industry
- to provide affiliations to recognize training schools, institutes and organizations to upgrade the capacity of those to provide quality service to the learning society.
- to establish divisions, branches and affiliates internationally to serve global community with cutting edge technology
- to establish primary professional authority to protect and copyright new concepts and new technologies developed by innovative professionals
- to do all other things incidental or conducive to the attainment of the object of the Institute
The Mission for which the Institute is established and incorporated is to facilitate to qualify and produce one million Java developers worldwide and recognize them as true professionals by the year of 2020, empowering them with professional competence, skills and qualifications based on certified professional examinations and grant International professional status. Help them adhere to a code of conduct and ethical requirements for discharging professional practice while serving the growing software market with cutting edge technology.
The Students’ office and International office of Chamber will be maintained at 30 Ari Velouhioti Street 19 200 Elefsina,Attiki,Greece unless and until further amended.